Real-Time, Online Banking for your Business
Today, timely knowledge of your financial business is crucial. Quick and convenient access to your bank account information is vital to effective cash management decisions. First Business Online provides, among other services, an electronic information reporting system that empowers you to efficiently monitor and manage your company’s finances.
First Business Online is internet enabled and is password and ID protected. First Business Online features encrypted data transmissions, various levels of account access, and ensures that only authorized persons are able to access detailed information about your accounts from any internet-enabled computer. First Business Online is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and allows you to retrieve important cash forecasting information including data related to deposits, disbursements, float analysis, and funds availability.
With First Business Online You Can:
- Monitor detailed and summary transaction data on your accounts
- Transfer funds internally between FNB bank accounts
- Initiate ACH and wire transfers
- Place and review stop payment orders
- Make loan payments and view loan information
- Inquire whether particular checks have cleared
- View images online of checks paid and deposits made
- Print historical statements and chart of accounts
- Monitor interest-bearing accounts